"Forgiveness. In the Holy Qur’an Allah uses three different words to mean "forgive":
‘Afa. Forgave, in the sense of obliterating the memory of wrondoing from one’s mind.
Safaha. Forgave, in the sense of overlooking, ignoring or turning away from misdeeds.
Maghflra. Comes from one of the ninety-nine Attributes of Allah, “Al-Ghafur”, which means to forgive again and again.”
- samar1looveer likes this
- zajstuff likes this
- jessica111994 likes this
- rifugiato likes this
- loveislamlovelife reblogged this from redelloco
- youaretheamazingthing reblogged this from redelloco
- loveislamlovelife likes this
- riamahir reblogged this from theanthonyalexanderdream
- riamahir likes this
- theanthonyalexanderdream reblogged this from redelloco
- theanthonyalexanderdream likes this
- redelloco posted this